At Sinclairhill our dedicated team of the company and corporate specialists understand that operating a business as a private limited company or a plc requires compliance with a multitude of company regulations and government legislation.
Our specialist advisors can advise company officers of the precise formalities involved in the day-to-day running of their business or advise shareholders on whether the company has correctly followed the relevant procedures.
Sinclairhill can provide you with expert advice for:
- Directors and Shareholders Meetings
- Statutory Registers
- Changes of Company Name
- Share Issue
- Share Option Agreements
- A Company’s Purchase of its Own Shares
- The Reorganisation of Share Capital
- Creation of Employee Share Schemes (CSOP’s, EMI’s, SAYE, and EBT’s)
- Increases or Reduction of Share Capital
- Creation of New Classes of Shares
- Minority Shareholders Protection and Rights
- Regulatory Compliance
- The Appointment and Dismissal of Company Directors
- Directors Duties
- Company Secretarial Services
- Preparation of New or Amended Memorandum and Articles of Association
Our track record and specialist experience
Our advisors work to your time frame and have the resources to respond quickly. The service is flexible and can be scaled up or down depending upon requirements.
We are not intimidated by a glossy address and an overstaffed team on the other side.
You will have support in all aspects related to company matters. Our clients tell us that this is just what they need during such a big event.
How Can Sinclairhill Help?
We understand the important relationship between the legal and commercial aspects of a business.
The experience and knowledge of Sinclairhill’s commercial specialists are first-rate, and having them onside to shoulder your regulatory burden is incredibly liberating, leaving you free to get on with making your business a success.